Website of David Schied
- RICO Busters: Segment #7 – This segment outlines how the U.S. federal court judges criminally “aided and abetted” the criminal conspiracy to take Crystal Price’s home, and provides an overview of all the events leading up to and hinting at the available evidence against the new criminal government “actor” of Wayne County Circuit Court “judge” Daphne Curtis.
- RICO Busters: Segment #6 – This segment analyzes the available documentation, and follows the money trail in answering why David Trott and his “partners” in crime have remained free to continue making millions on massive numbers of property foreclosures using misleading advertising and fraudulent sheriff deeds, by using robo-signers instead of legitimate notaries public, and by using illegal procedures under mere “color of law”…revealing why these criminals are not yet in jail.
- RICO Busters: Segment #5 – This segment provides a detailed overview of the many types of crimes that the Trott & Trott law firm has been committing against Crystal through the fraudulent robo-signing of sworn and notarized Affidavits and the subsequent filing of these and other fraudulent documents with the state and federal courts.
- RICO Busters: Segment #4 – Racketeering evidence is believed strong enough to put 34th District Court judge Brian Oakley in jail for criminal aiding and abetting
- RICO Busters: Segment #3 – Evidence of racketeering and corruption locally and nationwide in the foreclosure industry is revealed
Tagsattorney H. Wallace Parker attorney Richard T. Taylor Bill Kauffman Bill King Board of Regents Bob Dwyer Camille McMillan Cary Cowger Cheryl Brown court documents Dave Batchelor Dave Sanchez Dean Bell Debra Torres Donny G. Douglas Dr. Doug Smith Dr. William Kauffman Earl Redd EEOC Eric Newcomb General Motors corruption Gerald Knechtel GM Labor Relations Gov. Rick Snyder Guy Briggs Jimmy Hoffa John Misuida John Myers Judge John J. McDonald Judge Melody Page Kevin Androsian magistrate Melody Page Michael Southwell Michigan court corruption Michigan Department of Civil Rights NAACP Oakland County Pontiac Assembly Plant S.J. Bashen Spyridon Mellos Steve Mellos Tony Roberts UAW corruption UM University of Michigan corruption